hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Thursday, July 18, 2013

A Simple Halloween Card!

Hello My dear Stamper Friends:
I am bringing to you today,  this quick and simple Halloween card  ....


Very easy to make just stamp all the images in 2 different inks and add the "delicate Web" die  on the corner and that's it...you can make several of these cards and get ready for Halloween and send them in a flash...
I did use past and new stamps from Memory Box, and remember MB has these stamps now in CLING!!!...

as for my subscribers in "Bloglovin"...I just have to add that if you want to be followed, remember you have to CLAIM your blog...otherwise I am not following YOUR  blog...so I can not see your posts...your name has to be linked to your blog, if you have one (of course...)
Follow on Bloglovin

Always grateful for your wonderful comments...keep in touch!

SUPPLIES:

6 comments:

  1. Hi Bibiana,
    wonderful card. Love the stamps used, and that web die is fab.
    Just a pity my hubby is on a no spend at the moment.
    Otherwise I would be buying that die right now.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my dear, another beautiful card, it's brilliant really using the deer in there was a brilliant idea, love the card, thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend.. Oh I posted you GORGEOUS card, my treasure, Thanks again my dear..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do love that deer family! Fab card. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Bibiana, gracias por tu comentario de la semana pasada, estaré encantada de que sigamos en contacto, para mi lo extraño es que alguien me escriba en español :D.
    He estado mirando tus trabajos y son maravillosos, me encantan los dies de Memory Box, aunque yo soló tengo dos y justamente esta semana he usado el die de las hojas.
    Muchas gracias por visitarme y espero "verte" pronto.
    Un gran abrazo desde Palma de Mallorca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Bibiana, gracias por tu comentrio y por volver a visitarme:D.
    Todos los embossing folders que utilizo son Sizzix, no se cual es el modelo, pero puedo averiguarlo si te interesa, porque la casa Sizzix aveces hace productos o soló para Europa o soló para EEUU, me paso con un foler que quería y soló se vendiía en America, son como ediciones especiales, pero si te interesa te busco el modelo que es.
    Un gran abrazo y seguimos singuiéndonos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola Bibiana, te dejo el enlace donde puedes ver el embossing folder que he usado.
    http://www.sizzix.com/product/657339/sizzix-textured-impressions-embossing-folders-2pk-heart-ornate-frames-set
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana