hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Monday, September 9, 2013

A Thank You note and a Bookmark!

Hello Dear Stamper Friends:
Well I had promissed to post this earlier... sorry for the delay...just a few days late...!
I decided to take  the week end Off :)
but I have an excuse, I did have a big project in my garden, placing a new fence, with help of course but it took a lot of my week end time ...but now I am here again and ....
JFY, I sent all the packages/prizes to the winners today so... be in the look out for them...


 
Onto the card...remember it? well, I made this "Thank you Note" and the inside looks like this...
You can use it as a gift certificate holder or place your business card inside...


Here are the supplies;


I punch with this punch four times to make the slits to hold the card or the gift card ...


I place the little flowers to cover the slits and the card sill can slide...
The die called "the botanical frame set" comes with 4 dies and I used 3 of them, the flowers frame for the front, the single flower to cover the slits and the sentiment looked to me like a nest so it was perfect to hold the bird.


and I decided to include as a token of appreciation this "Bird Bookmark"!
here in the Memory Box catalog...the die looks like this on the catalog...this die has a matching stamp as well


I made several and they come in handy when looking for an item in the catalog ...each one of my students attending class get to get one of these catalogs 


Front and back...


 
Ok I hope you like this idea for a gift card or for your business card... and that you can use this little bird as a bookmark...
Thanks for the visit see you soon...

Supplies:

Follow on Bloglovin


13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and I love the gift card idea. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog with beautiful cards. This one is very cute with the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hot pink birdie and sweet card design! Your blog is a wealth of learning. Thanks for sharing your creatitivy with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gift card and tag Bibiana..just love the sweet little bird and fabulous colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bibiana,
    another really super project. Love this gift card, and that bird die is
    really fab. Will have ago at this one some time.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your construction project went well! Love this sweet bird and the great ways you have used him. A very thankful project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Très jolie cette carte Bibiana!
    J'adore le petit oiseau il est magnifique!
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonjour Bibiana,
    J'aime beaucoup l'idée de la carte de visite à l'intérieur!!!
    L'oiseau est criant de vérité, on dirait qu'il vole.
    Bonne et belle journée.
    Bises.
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the idea. The bird is gorgeous
    in those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Love the little bird bookmark

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello my dear Bibiana, the little card is gorgeous, love the birds:), I have one right in front of me and its beautiful and perfect for gift cards,I love how you decorated the catalog, stunning work, thanks for mine sweety..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana