hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Thursday, November 24, 2016

Bendi Card

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Bendi Thanksgiving card front

With this special "Bendi" card I want to wish you a wonderful day of Giving Thanks ...
I count every day all my blessings and for sure YOU my loyal followers are among them...

Bendi Thanksgiving card top view

opened
Bendi Thanksgiving card opened
sides
 right one

Bendi Thanksgiving card right side
left one

Bendi Thanksgiving card left side

 center panel
embossed with a fall "Darice" embossing folder
and sanded using "Core'dinations" paper to reveal under color
Bendi Thanksgiving card center panel

closure
I made a "longer" (than the original, see video) notch to insert on hole
and foam tape hide below the flower

Bendi Thanksgiving card closure

side 
"Memory Box" butterflies fold in half

Bendi Thanksgiving card side

 last
Bendi Thanksgiving card last view


The only difference with my original "Bendi" card is that this time 
I curved the front and back  flaps... 
to give it a new twist...
instead of cutting "rectangles"  
I curved the edges (free hand with scissors)

Here it is the Video that I made 
Enjoy!!!

or click HERE

 
Blessings
 

Supplies: Stampin'Up: "thankful" die ; long thinlit bird die (retired)



10 comments:

  1. Lovely card - Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superbe création, très originale, happy thanksgiving Bibiana !!!!!!! Bises.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Une version splendide ! Bravo Bibiana and Happy Thanksgiving to you ! Bises

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my is that ever Gorgeous, stunning work, love every detail!!! I have not tried one of these yet but you give me great inspiration to give it a go :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. superbe carte originale ! et j'ai vu les différentes versions des "Bendi", c'est génial ces formes, on peut y adapter des paysages ou d'autres thèmes. C'est une idée que je mets de côté pour essayer. Merci pour le partage et la vidéo. Grosses Bises

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, only WOW..
    may I try to copy this card for one of my craft saturdays with the girls?

    ReplyDelete
  7. J'adore cette façon de faire ! Ça donne un beau look !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bibi, this is just gorgeous! I really love the color combination. Hope you had a beautiful Thanksgiving holiday. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana